- -What is the 'Lithium Battery'?
- -Lithium Battery's characteristic
- -The type and structure of the
- -Cautions for the Lithium Battery
- -Considerations for constituting
the circuit with the Lithium
- -Lithium Battery use period
- -Cautions for disusing the Lithium
- -Battery terminology summary
Product selection guide
- | R&D
- | Product selection guide
Lithium Battery has higher voltage, wider temperature range, long time durability, higher energy density which make it available to use longer than other batteries, so there are huge demands as a power source for the industrial and home machinery.
But, Lithium Batter has an electrode material of the Lithium which has a big energy density which differs from a manganese or alkaline battery's one, so if it is used badly there could be an unexpected accident. So, this guideline is made to prevent the accident by applying a safety consideration to the design work of consisting a machine's circuit which uses the Lithium battery as a power source and to help users to use the Lithium battery more efficiently, and all the information is recommendations and not a mandatory.
f you would like to design a machine's circuit other than this guideline's recommendation of use method or use condition, or have a question of considerations, please consult with our company's technician.