- -What is the 'Lithium Battery'?
- -Lithium Battery's characteristic
- -The type and structure of the
- -Cautions for the Lithium Battery
- -Considerations for constituting
the circuit with the Lithium
- -Lithium Battery use period
- -Cautions for disusing the Lithium
- -Battery terminology summary
Product selection guide
- | R&D
- | Product selection guide
Lithium Battery use period
Generally ‘Ahr’ is used as a capacity unit and could be calculated by multiplying the use current [A] and time [Hr]. So, in case of battery of having the same capacity, as the discharge current increases the use time would be decreased.
Use time at the constant current discharge situation
If we assume the nominal capacity 2Ahr battery and 10mA of current value
Use time at the pulse discharge situation
If we assume that the battery's nominal capacity 2Ahr and set a base current 1mA, 1st pulse discharge rate of 5mA per 5sec, 2nd pulse discharge rate of 20ma per 1sec and continue the discharge cycle for 10 sec interval
But, the above use time is the optimal value of calculation and the use time could be varied depends on below conditions.
- Self discharge generation depends on the storage period
- Use temperature of the battery
- Use current value of the battery