- -What is the 'Lithium Battery'?
- -Lithium Battery's characteristic
- -The type and structure of the
- -Cautions for the Lithium Battery
- -Considerations for constituting
the circuit with the Lithium
- -Lithium Battery use period
- -Cautions for disusing the Lithium
- -Battery terminology summary
Product selection guide
- | R&D
- | Product selection guide
The type and structure of the Lithium Battery
The Lithium Battery is divided into the BOBBIN type which is made by the anode formation process and the WOULD type which made by the electrode spreading & winding process. In case of the BOBBIN type is proper power source for the long time use with low-current (μA to a few mA) and the WOULD type is proper one for the machine which requires the short time use and bigger power generation.