Vitzrocell's primary lithium battery is widely used for smart meter market, and we have been exporting our products to more than 40conutries now.
It is characterized by high energy density, more 7 times than other batteries, low self-discharge rate that leads customers to use over 25 years.
Vitzrocell’s batteries are especially used as a power source of smart meter as the core area of the smart grid.
Smart meters for gas, water and heating that are being developed work electronically and require an independent power source.
Meters for electricity, gas, water or heating are classed as smart if they are designed such that consumption data is available to the user in real time,
and usage can be controlled economically.
And the hybrid types which are connected to EDLC is also available.
* Vitzrocell is the only company in the world developing and producing batteries and EDLC at the same time.
- Smart Meter (Electricity, Water, Gas)
- Military Radio, Optical Device
- Portable Medical Device
(AED, Insulim Pump)
- Oceanography Device
(Buoy, Tsunami Detector)
- Extensive Shelf Life(Over 10 Years)
- High Energy Density
- Wide Temperature Range(-40℃~ 85℃)
- High and Stable Operating Voltage